Tuesday, May 09, 2006

An Obituary...

Rest In ‘Pieces’…
In affectionate remembrance of Mr./Ms. ‘Anon’ whose brains died a slow death after reading this very blog about a couple of times. The untimely death of his/her sense of judgment has left us all in deep shock. He/She is mourned by all my partners-in-blog. His/her legendary piece of work can be found in my blog (at the tag-board) and possibly, in a few other blogs that he/she decided to honour! The body of his/her other work/s could never be found, as he/she feared Kavya-Vishwanathism and his/her inspirational work might make others follow suit on his blog. He/She is survived by his/her family members—Coward, Insulter, Mean, Jobless etc etc.
I dedicate this obiturial blog post to that great sole (can also be read as soul) who time and again, helped me in increasing the count in my HIT COUNTER!

2 comments:

Sheeba said...

hey blessen... no one can put down your writings!! the way u pen them is jus awesome!..

guess "MR/MS.ANONYMOUS S'" sole must really rest in 'pieces' for such hideous comments..

Blessen said...

Thanks Sheebha,
that was rather sweet of you...
Well, I guess anonymous is gone now!!!
But I went through a few posts myself after the the obituary post.... they were terrible yaar... didnt like it one bit!!!
And that's why I have decided to take a sabbatical from my writing, if not deleting my blog itself... I honestly think my writing has taken a beating.... and if Mr./Ms. Anon had said something, i would have agreed with the person...