Monday, August 15, 2005

Of Grades and Assigments!!!

My 1st blog after my 1st!!! For all those who came in late… I am now a Post Graduate Diploma student of Journalism at XIC. And for those who doesn’t know what & where XIC is, u need a reality check! Sixth year into Xavier’s!!! Things are going great here albeit hectic with a bagful of assignments which are to be ‘typed double-spaced’ every second day! But the funny part is I don’t really get a feeling of being in Xavier’s again… I dunno why and it’s tough to explain!!!

As far as the assignments go, my start was a decent one with my project group getting a B+ (we have a grading system). But a decline was on the cards and as expected I took my ‘1st step towards success’ when I got a D in one of my assignments. I’ll have to get used to these Ds since many more of these are on the way. I dunno what’s next and I care a damn about it!

5 comments:

sneha said...

You really ought not to go around tellin the whole world that you got a D u know!!!!!! Hehe! Not all might think it's a stepping stone to success... i wonder that anyone thinks it..
n if i don't know what XIC is... i need a reality check??? do i sense a lot of umm... condescension towards those that don't have any idea???? tell me......... hmmmmm!!!!

Blessen said...

not really sne... i think my blog is only for people who know me...so technically it would mean almost every1 who reads my blog knows about XIC!!! and as for me being 'D'Graded... i learn with every failure... hopefully i should this time too!!!

sneha said...

hehe!! ok... but blogs are spotted by all kindsa ppl..

Anonymous said...

hey blessen
am always by ur side when it comes to grades............chao
love n hugs
pri

Anonymous said...

its ok mallu.. its k.. it will b alright.. btw.. i got a A