Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A+..... And its TRUE THIS TIME!!!!

Today, we got our quiz papers of the News Reporting Module and well... it actually seems that my "time under the sun" has come!! I got a 20/20!!!This time I guess I dont have to check my students handbook to find my grade out! I am so sure it's gonna be my last!!! So lemme just savour the moment and would like to show my gratitude in a true filmy style vote of thanks.... So here comes the list...
  1. First of all I would like to thank my God for giving me the brain which works brilliantly when I want to take blind shots at my answers! Thanks also for the fact that YOU didn't send down on any rain on the day of the test!!!
  2. I would like to thank my parents and my brother Aby for having allowed me to stay with them for more than 20 years... Honestly they could (and should) have thrown me out long back!
  3. I would like to thank my friends and classmates.... Bijoy, Pooja, Rishi, Khwaja, Vanessa, Rajesh, Priyanka, Gayathri etc etc.. for their support!!! *wipes a tear*
  4. Thanks also to our dear Prof. Jahangir Patel for giving me back to back B+ and above grades!!!
  5. I would also like to thank our course co-ordinators for having given me a chance to do this course!!! *overwhelmed by emotions*
  6. I would like to thank my other good friends like Sneha, Carlo, Jaz, Vijesh and Shijo for.... umm.... I dunno why but I feel like thanking whenever I do so! *salutes them*
  7. I would like to thank the shopkeeper from whom I bought the pen that I wrote the quiz with for had he not given me the pen I would have had to borrow it from some one.... So thanks also to that someone from whom I would have had to borrow!
  8. Thanks also to our doodhwala & paperwala for delivering milk and newspaper respectively at our house..... umm....wait a minute they dont DELIVER stuff to my home... we GO and BUY it!!! Well... thanks anyways!!!
  9. Thank You...Indian Railways (Central Railways) ... for having run ur trains from Thakurli to VT (read CST) without much of an hindrance thus, helping me to reach college in time and thus, enabling me to write the test!
  10. Thanks also to the watchmen at the gates of Xavier's for allowing me to enter despite me not having the i-card around my neck! *sniff*
  11. Thanks also to Sahara News for NOT having put 'us' on air!!! (The 11 "loosers" knows the 5 Ws and the H of this incident) *winks*
  12. And finally I am so grateful to the select few who read this piece of crap and would still not encourage thoughts of killing me!!! *runs for safer ground b4 being shot from the back*

14 comments:

sneha said...

one thing... you're nuts.. n btw.. congrats!!!! hehehe!!!!

Blessen said...

Thanks... (for both- calling me "nuts" and for the congrats!!) but A+ was just a fluke!!!

Shobha said...

U thanked the whole friggin world and forgot me..ME ME ME? No fair mojo :|

Blessen said...

sorry Shobha...
Yes folks... I would like to thank my dear journalist friend and school classmate Shobha who helped in increasing the comments for this stupid crap!!! Thanks Shobha... *wipes a tear and sneezes*

Anonymous said...

you are too much man....imagine the extent of joblessness to pull out a
thank you list like that but i was touched to see my name on the list
*sniff*...lol.take care mucha.you're one of the sweetest persons i've
come across and maybe i should thank you right now.cheers.

Blessen said...

"nuts"... "mad"..."jobless".... hey i take all these as compliments!!! what to do ya? i was born like this!!!

Shobha said...

Wot man....this blog has become a description of your academic pursuits...dumbo...write about other things..A+ and B+ is not the end of the life u see :P

Blessen said...

as of now, i have no life beyond XIC!!! infact all those at XIC mite have the same opinion! atleast the journalism students will...well MOST of them...hmm...on second thoughts SOME of them...actually...i think it's just ME!!! I admit life (as of now) begins and ends at my assignments and grades (literally)!!!

sneha said...

"No life beyond XIC"??????
Bles... you're gonna have to pay for that statement of yours...
forgotten us oldies so quickly??? wait wait... carlo's gonna hear about it soon... you just wait... dodo!!!!!

Blessen said...

sne... its true... i get up in the mornin thinkin i have to be in class b4 i miss my attendance... i come back home after spending a large part of my day at XIC and sits on the comp for my assigns which at times goes on rite till 3!! so u see....as of now i dont have any other life beyond XIC!!! what i meant was that it's eating up a major part of my life!!! And excuse me!!! if i had forgotten my dear oldies...u think i wud hav mentioned u all in this blog???...and yes the others r gonna kill me for this...but u all r closest to my heart!!! Miss u all...really!!! *cries sittin at the corner of the house*

sneha said...

stop trying to be diplomatic... go fly a kite!!!!

Anonymous said...

thank u thank u thank u... wot the hell is wrong wid u.... hey it rhymes

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

u wasted soul.. u egoistic idiot... traitor... all the things u calld me when i got my First A..(note: i was the first 2 evr get an A in this batch of losers at xic.. just 2 let the world kno!!!)... and now u go and brag abt ur first A ... oscar acceptance speech and all.. go 2 hell...
p.s.- am scoring c, c+ and evn a D in the same assignments.. somethngs wrong wid the chcking.... mallu r u JP's son?