Tuesday, August 23, 2005

B+ NOT A!!!

For all those who read my previous post... it so happens that I did NOT actually get an A grade in the assignment that I was talking about! It was infact only a B+! So the error is regretted but cant be forgiven since it is highly unacceptable in journalism wherein I jumped into a conclusion before checking the facts!!! Damn!!! I should have read my students hand book b4 declaring myself to be in the group of elite... What had actually happened was that I got a seven out of ten in our News Reporting Module which technically meant I got 70% WHICH I THOUGHT was good enough for an A grade but wasn't! In the words of our Dean Ms. Jane Swamy "It was absolutely unprofessional" on my part to do so....!!! But it's ok... I still enjoyed (to quote Pooja) "my time in the sun."

P.S.: Ms. Jane Swamy's quote was directed at the whole class in a different context and NOT just at me!!!

6 comments:

sneha said...

still a leap my man!!!!

Blessen said...

well...sneha I already had abt two B+s to my name b4 this 1 .....so no point in gettin too excited u see..... newez.... B+ aint too bad either!!!!

Anonymous said...

very unproffessional man... dont evr tell janie abt it... btw... i got an A 2... y do i get a sense of deja vu abt dis?

Anonymous said...

where is ur credibility!!!!!!

Deepa said...

deja vu all along!!

Blessen said...

Et tu?