Thursday, February 04, 2010

Lost in South Africa! Ask an Indian, right?

Apparently, while in South Africa, you should never ask for directions from an Indian! Here’s why:

“Sir, how can I get to the Capetown Airport from here?”
“Well, you go straight, right. Skip the first turn to the right, right? Take the next right, right? Then, you go straight straight straight, right? From there, take the third right, right? From the robot (that’s a signal in India), take a left, right? Take the next right, and a left and right, right? Again straight, right? Then a left, right? And another left, right? And there you are- Capetown Airport right in front of you, right?”

Thanks to Carlo, who did his pilot training in South Africa, for this one. HAPPY BIRTHDAY (it was yesterday, right?)!

5 comments:

Carlo said...

Spot on Mallu...Definitely will never ask an Indian bugger directions to go anywhere when in SA!

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Blessen said...

Carlo,
I am not sure if you can ask us Indians for directions even here in India! :D But, I just love my country still!

Anonymous,
Thanks for that, but I didn't quite understand the first part of your comment. You mean to say, do I know any copy-writer? And please reveal ur identity so as to help me pass you any info, if possible!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Blessen said...

Anonymous No.2,
Can you please reveal your identity too? I have had a similar comment in one of the previous posts too...

And yea, thanks of course, for your kind words!