Sunday, January 22, 2006

New Look!!!

So now my blog has a new look and a new feel to it!!!
Well, apparently the old template with the black background somehow did not suit my kinda blog! My dear friend from Mulund- Sami Jose- thought it gave out a pessimistic feeling!!! So, I decided to take her advice and here it is!!! A new look to my good ol' blog! The tinge of blue gives a "feeling of hope"... So, thanks a lot to Ms. Jose for her idea!!!

And just for the record... just because my template has changed doesn't mean my writing's going to change too!!! It will still be crappy!!! So, enjoy the new look guys with the same old sad writer!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’d like to thank blessen to take my advice, which is delivered ‘seldom’ anyways. I know a lotta ppl identify with black as being a very powerful colour n as a matter of fact black is one of my fav coulurs. But when I thot Blessen’s Blog, d last thing I thot was d colour black. So instead of ‘keeping my opinions to myself’ like I normally do, for a change I thot I should mention it to him. I like d new look, blue is always soothing n inspiring.
sami