Sunday, November 06, 2005

Squeak!!!

I was just going through my profile admiring myself (wondering how does one do that by just looking into one's profile? Well, don't ask me... I dunno either!!!)... It reads-
Blessen Varghese (Yea, that IS my name!!!)
Age: 21 (Can't believe its been 21 years since my birth!!! Seems just like yesterday!!!)
Astrological Sign: Virgo (Yup, that's my 'star' sign' although I dont believe in them!!!)
I bump into what is called my 'Zodiac Year'!!! And next to it is the word- 'Rat'! How apt for a 'well built' 5' 6" guy like me!!! I have no clue what on earth does a Zodiac Year mean but I must say this was funny!!!
P.S. Somebody please enlighten my little brain about what on ea'R(A)T'h this is all about? *squeaks*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if ur born in the year of the rat then so am i and ur belief dat u were chosen 4 dis esteemed honour bcos of ur dimunitive size is thus proved false... i guess it is directly proportionate 2 the size of our brains...

Anonymous said...

well one of my friend too was shown a rat..and both of you are equally funny...
so maybe ppl of zodiac year rat are supposed to be funny...:)

I was shown a tiger...

:) :)
preetha