Sunday, November 06, 2005

Back to annoy!!!

I am finally back to post something crappy again on my crappy blog which records a 'record' 4 hits every month!!! One of my friends had asked me keep a 'HIT' counter on my blog... Well, why on this blue earth would I want to embarrass myself by doing that??? Cause' it would have hardly got into double figures by now. I have to literally beg to my friends who come online to visit meemallumumbaikar!! So does that mean this humble mallu from the little town of Dombivli (it ain't a village Carlo!) is gonna stop blogging? Of course NOT!!! My blog still would rank amongst the best in 'If u wanna discourage someone from blogging, read this blog' category!!!
Anyways, it's nice to be back online after what seems like eternity!!! So, for all the four who reads and are extremely kind enough to post a comment on this blog, please please please continue to do so or else.... or else.... or else... i would start blogging at the rate of 9 blogs everyday and make you read and comment on each one of them!!! (Yeah right!!!)

3 comments:

Chris Lautischer said...

I enjoy your usage of !!!'s.

Blessen said...

Thanks Chris!!! I dunno when I got that habit!!!

Anonymous said...

lets just say... dis is amongst ur most honest and factually correct blogs and guess wot happens... u get 2 hits one of which is ur reply 2 da 1st... good going da... hehehehe.