Friday, December 05, 2008

I think I gotta look for a gal now!!!

Was on my way back home in the Ambernath slow, when suddenly this flood of thoughts hit me hard!

 “I think I should start looking now! 
And start looking seriously for a girl!
I think my time has come to find a gal!
And be committed to her forever!
I really think it’s time for me to get married!

- Majority of the men who thought along these lines and went ahead with these thoughts have now lost the ability to think and find themselves not thinking any more! ;) 

And all the married men said, "Amen"! ;)

God bless you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Blessen..you are such an ASS...

Ann said...

huh!! i wil look for a pavam mallu girl for u!! let her read dis blog!!

Some Name said...

really good one!! fooled me completely! hehe.. well, that's my friend Blessen :)