Wednesday, August 08, 2007

My New Relationship!!!

I don’t know how this relationship will work out! But if it works out as well as my last one, then I will consider it successful! Honestly, I was very skeptical before starting out on this new and latest journey in life and hence, I had to take my brother’s opinion! He, surprisingly, gave me the nod, and thus, the green signal.

It hurts a lot to ditch and call off my old relationship! But I knew I had to take that harsh call sometime soon and be rude to my ex! I had to be selfish. But I think my effort to be patient with her and stay with her as much as I did must be appreciated. But she just was not ready to cooperate and it almost seemed to me as if she wanted to move away from me! Yes, she was rude to me! Or at least she seemed to be!

Well, as they say, everything happens for the good! My new love is nice! Real nice! She’s good looking! She is colourful! She can sing well! I have just started speaking to her, but I know this relation will last long, unless some smarty tries to snatch her away from me! But I ain’t gonna let my new Nokia 5200 go, but have kept my 3315 with me to show it to my grandchildren! It was after all their grandpa's first cell-phone and trusted lieutenant for three years!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE lend your love rather gift her to another grandfather - my trusted confidante and colleague - Mr. Deepak Mathew. I promise you he will take good care of her...at least he will be contactable!!!

P2C2U said...

ooo! Not bad at all! Now you can listen to music on the go.

ritsosian said...

the obvious piece of tripe i read in recent times; reading the first line itself one knows wat u r gonna talk abt. sad-tosh

Wd said...

EXCELLLLLENT!!!!!

very funny really!

Abin said...

Kya re blessen.Back to ur old ways finally.But u write dapper and cool

ruby said...

you realy fooled me