Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Blogging To Continue...

Despite the loserly begging I did in my last post, only six comments (at the time of posting this one) was registered. Jeez, what was I thinking when I had initially put 10 as the upper limit. This six comment includes two by one person!!! So, does this mean an end to my short period of blogging? Naah... There's no easy escape from crappy writings to the not-even-a-handful visitors to my blog. The reason why I posted my last message was purely out of frustration and discouragement. I realised that if I do get discouraged by such silly matters, then I might as well call myself a real high-quality loser! My blog may not be popular and would actually be an example of one of the crappiest around, but deleting it would be an absolute waste of the time and effort I had put in posting my earlier posts, some of which has been, allow me to be a little immodest here, decent enough!!!

So, the mallu-blogging shall continue!!! I hope this pleases the five gracious 'commentators' of my previous post.


PS: One of my friends recently told me to "use my good voice to good effect and create an audio blog. Surely, you will have a greater fan following, especially amongst the fairer sex" (not exactly in the words of the person, but somewhat like this)... Well, I won't really be opening up an audio blog, but a photography blog is definitely on the cards and will soon be up!!! For the love of photographs and visual images, I hope a few more will visit that blog of mine. Right now, I am contemplating an URL that I should have for that blog. I was thinking somewhere along the lines of 'Thru the Mallu Eye'... Any suggestions???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to know u r back dude. thru d mallu eye sounds good. but y a photo blog? u do have a DA account?

Blessen said...

If you're talking abt deviant art, yes, I do have an account there... but I dont think i'll be using it... Not my cuppah tea mate... I would rather be a lesser mortal by posting it here at blogspot!!!